Effective April 6th, 2021, registering for Mass is no longer required.
Just some reminders as you come to Church. If you are not feeling well, running a fever and the like, please stay home. You may not have covid, but let’s not take the chance of infecting others. Please wear a mask during your time in Church and at Mass. Seating will follow socially distant guidelines. Please be willing to move into the pew so others don’t have to crawl over you to get in the pew.
The following are the guidelines for our Masses.
- Effective April 6th, 2021, Mass registration is NO LONGER required.
- Masses are held in Church and, if necessary, at the same time, live streamed into the Church Hall.
- Seating is marked off to follow proper social distancing.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask.
- Communion will be given only in the hand and at the end of Mass.
- Dismissal will be right after receiving Holy Communion.
- After each Mass, the Church & Hall will be closed to be sanitized and wiped down. (Therefore, after Mass everyone will be asked to exit).
Also, please note the Governor’s words, that if someone is coming from out of state, from a high risk or covid hot spot area, or has been in contact with a positive covid individual, they should be quarantined for at least ten days and not just show up at Church. We need to keep the safety of all in mind.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains suspended at this time. So whatever Mass you attend, weekday or weekend, consider this your Sunday Mass and an opportunity to receive the Eucharist.
Keep safe and stay healthy. God Bless You!